The EPV® Prime Vision ISF eFinity has an appearance that nicely complements any interior decor with its clean, elegant design. It provides reference quality images using EPV®’s ChromaWhite front projection material. This is an ISF Certified projection surface that provides top-tier performance in producing accurate color rendition that exceeds the highest requirements of color purists as well as the industry’s leading integrators. The ChromaWhite material has a 1.25 Gain reflectivity level and a very wide viewing angle with full lambertian diffusion.
It’s the ultimate reference projection screen and is designed specifically for environments with controlled lighting such as dedicated home theater rooms.
- Gain: 1.25
- View Angle: 180° (90° ±LR)
- Reference standard flexible front projection material
- Wide Viewing angle uniformly reflects a bright image across entire surface for superior off-axis viewing
- Delivers precise color fidelity for the most demanding reference quality applications
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF)
Design and Installation
- Internal framework with wraparound tensioned projection material
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Sliding wall mount brackets to precisely center the installation
- Micro-thin 5.1 mm aluminum black bezel
- LED edge backlighting kit included with Infrared (IR) remote for added visual appearance