- License Plate Bar with built-in radar sensors
- High accuracy digital microwave radar technology
- Interior audible and LED indicator alerts
- GPS unit for speed sensing
- License Plate Bar is IPX6 and IPX7 rated
- LED indicators with pre-installed black color covers
The Pioneer Blind Spot Detection System (BSD) SDA-BS1 is designed to assist in detecting vehicles entering your vehicle’s blind spot zone*. While driving, the system detects objects entering your blind spot zone around the rear of your vehicle and in the lanes on the left and right of the vehicle with an approximate detection range of up to 50 feet. When you’re slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway, cross traffic approaching from your left or right entering your blind spot zone will activate the buzzer and the LED indicator(s) to signal the direction of approaching vehicles and warn the driver.